Heard today as we are coming home from church.
Sam - Daddy, I had fruit snacks and graham crackers in Sunbeams today.
Matt - You did?
Sam - Yes. When you get to be MY AGE, you can too.
Matt - Oh, I get to have graham crackers and fruit snacks when I'm your age?
Sam - Yes, you're right.
Matt - What age is that?
Sam - Three years old.
Matt - How do I get to be three years old?
Sam - Wiggle your arms.
Matt - Really?
Sam - Just try it. Wiggle your arms.
Matt wiggles his arms. He is still "old".
Matt - I guess it didn't work.
Sam - Yah. I guess you're too tall. You don't get snacks at church.
Too bad.
On another note, Zack has a newfound love. Playing cars and trucks with brother. He LOVES it and will play happily with Sam for about an hour at a time. A-MAAAAAZ-ING. I love it too.







6 comments:
that conversation is hilarious and I love that your boys play so cute together!!
if only it was that easy...
Love the trainers shot!!! :)
Looks like Sam has trawns on! Woo-hoo!
i am jea-lous. noah cannot play "nicely" with oli for that long. :( one day... (said wistfully)
Three things:
1- I just realized I never actually commented on this post, I just thought I did.
2- I can't tell you how much I love the fact that Sam is still boycotting any form of pants.
3- The third to last picture looks like Zack is on a serious joy overload. Nice.
One peace.
Post a Comment