Well, obviously those pics are to die for. But I am loving that video, too!!! Has Sam been taking lessons from Beyonce?? He's got MOVES! Way to boogie, nephew!
Ha! That's great. I'm hoping Callie can learn some of those moves. And I'm loving that first constipation shot! What a cute kiddo!
That's tender, man.
nice moves, sam
Love the way that Sam is working it out in the video. That cracks me up.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Well, obviously those pics are to die for. But I am loving that video, too!!! Has Sam been taking lessons from Beyonce?? He's got MOVES! Way to boogie, nephew!
Ha! That's great. I'm hoping Callie can learn some of those moves. And I'm loving that first constipation shot! What a cute kiddo!
That's tender, man.
nice moves, sam
Love the way that Sam is working it out in the video. That cracks me up.
Post a Comment