One day in Austin, it got really quiet for too long. You know - the dangerous quiet? I went to investigate and found these cute cousins coloring together (and Sam playing too). Luckily, no coloring on the walls, white bedspread, or anything else. They were color wonder markers they found. Phfew!
Zack and Soph actually get along really really well.
They colored happily together for about 30 minutes.
Then Trav and Zack went outside to play. The light was perfect, so I had to snap some pics.
This picture is hilarious. This is the look Zack gives anyone (including me) if he feels we are interrupting his important current task.
But, then he waved to me. I love his waves.
Trav was pretending to eat berries off of the bush behind him. Leese wasn't too thrilled. :)







3 comments:
Cousins are the best! Enjoy your trip! :]
Just read through all your fun Austin posts. That looks like such a great trip to Bryce and Lisa's! I love all the random cousin pics, so cute. I bet it's hard for them to live so far away now. Glad you got to visit! I'm a little envious... in a good way. :)
Could you please make me MORE jealous??
Post a Comment