Wednesday, March 24, 2010

FHE Never To Be Forgotten

First of all, Zack has started smiling for the camera! I LOVE these smiles!

For FHE (Family Home Evening), we re-enacted the Samuel the Lamanite story from the Book of Mormon. We cut out paper arrows for the kids to throw at Samuel the Lamanite.
Here's Zack with his arrow.
Sam being Samuel the Lamanite
Here are all the "bad guys" with their arrows.
Throwing their arrows at Sam...
Soph was concentrating very hard...
Soph showing me her arrow
Now it's Soph's turn to be Samuel the Lamanite.
Sam being the bad guy
Sam and Bryce throwing arrows!
Look at these "bad guy" faces! I think Soph would win...
Meanwhile, poor Leese felt pretty sick. In the end, Trav and Soph caught it before we left. I had it last week. And Zack is just getting over it now. Ick!
Cute cousins
Somehow, this ended with all the cousins on the stairs.
Being silly.
ALL cousins looking somewhere close to the camera. AMAZING.

It was so much fun! Sam insisted we do this for FHE at our house when we got back.

4 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

Wow. I just don't know how to thank you enough for posting that pic of me on the blog... Nicest thing eva. :) Love those pics. Glad Sam thought it was so great! Come back again and we'll come up with another great one -- now is THAT incentive or what?!

Melissa @ Bookmark Dragon said...

Those lamenites are very, very scary. Good work, all.

Melissa @ Bookmark Dragon said...

I just realized I spelled lamanites wrong. Good times.

Jared said...

Sounds like a great lesson and the pictures are a lot of fun.

How fun to take a trip to visit the cousins.