Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's Not Even April Fools Day

This was Utah's big joke today. Too bad I can't say APRIL FOOLS!!!
These are my poor tulips.
And this is the view of my street. Yep, it's all sticking. I would have shot a picture of the mountains, but they are covered by clouds right now - as well as snow.

It's a blasted wintry wonderland out there!

PREPARE YOURSELVES, oh visitors with California blood!!!

4 comments:

MaryM said...

Hmmm....I still want to come. Can I use your coat, gloves, scarf, hat, wool sweaters..?

Just to balance things out, it's supposed to be 64 here today (brrrr), but 77 on the day we return.

JasPam said...

Your Mom, i.e., my sister, is always cold when she comes to Oregon, no matter the season or the temperature!
She is a warm, loving, woman who is rather cold blooded, but I still love her! We've had snow in the lower elevations this week and frost last night, so our tulips are suffering as well!

MaryM said...

I wish the pics on my bog looked like the pics, er um, magazine covers on yours.

April Perry said...

It's so fun to check in on your blog! I miss you guys. Thanks for dropping by The Power of Moms. We've been working so hard on it for the past few years, and it's finally starting to grow like crazy as we interact with more and more amazing mothers out there. Your family is darling. Don't you just wish you could freeze time? I'm excited to be back in touch! Are you on Facebook? I'll look for you there.