First stop at the museum? We became The BAND
Then, we checked out this "pinata" of sorts. My boys could have played there for hours.
And then, in case you missed it, Zack is starting to "smile" for the camera. This is what I get... a little closer up.
We moved on to the wind area. I'm not sure what these headphones were supposed to do, but they looked HILARIOUS. I want some.
We hung out by the motor train that ran around the 2nd floor area. The kids LOVED that until one of the school groups all came upstairs...You betcha. The train table.
3 comments:
This looks so fun! Leese if you're reading this, put it on the list for June.
My fav is the one of Samwise and Bope in their MATCHING traditional Mexican girl costumes. =D
You gotta tell Lisa that she has some great shoes on in these pictures.
Love the subtlety.
Post a Comment