As I was going through my photos from Austin, it occured to me that I currently feel like my darling neice Sophie.
Now, let me first clarify. Sophie IS darling. See?
But, she also gave me some gems which relate EXACTLY to how I feel.
But, she also gave me some gems which relate EXACTLY to how I feel.You see, Lisa, Soph and Trav were all sick by the time we left Austin. Fevers and nasty colds. And I succumbed to the bug on Friday... and have been sick for SIX days now. Zack just started his fever / cold last night, and Sam so far has been healthy. (AMAZING)
So, when I wake up, I feel like this:
"STILL SICK???!?!! WHEN WILL THIS GO AWAY?"
"UGH! I have NO energy! I wish I had energy!!"

1 comment:
That's our Sophie -- master of crazy faces. :) Hope you and your own tousled hair are feeling better soon!!!
Post a Comment