Yep, this little boy. (This is his "bad guy face". He fights invisible bad guys in our house all day long...)
Here are the boys on their first night together. Zack was SOOOO excited. He has been wanting to sleep in Sam's room with his "best buddy Sam" for a while now.
In fact, he was sooo excited that on the first night, he stayed awake until 10:30 when he asked to sleep in his crib. Where he did sleep that night.
Since then, he has successfully slept in his big boy bed every night for about two weeks now... although he doesn't fall asleep until about 9pm or so. I'm hoping the excitement will wear off soon. :)
The bonus? He now wakes up around 7am instead of 6am. It's LOVELY!!
2 comments:
Looks like Z-man isn't the only one in your house with a manly haircut.
I have a similar bad-guy face for fighting our invisible bad guys. It totally works. You make the face and they vanish. (A remarkable occurrence since they are already invisible, but I digress.)
Post a Comment