Thursday, September 02, 2010

My New Love

Meaghan Smith. I can't get enough.

This is my current favorite song. I love her clear as a bell voice, the bluesy / 40s / big band sound of so many of her songs. And this one - I love how happy and light it sounds when it's about being heartbroken!

Check it out...





Other favorite Meaghan Smith songs? Here Comes Your Man, I Know, If You Asked Me, and more.

Thanks to this post on this blog for clueing me in. :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

ooooo oooo ooooo I love her. Thanks for the intro. LOVE this. hmmm I love love love this. My iTunes account isn't working...I need to figure something out.

Michael and Marie said...

thanks for sharing! she sounds beautiful, and i really want to check out more of her music now!

MaryM said...

Very clever animated bio on her website! Lots of talent in one person to be an animator and such a great singer. It's amazing how her style can be so vintage and hip at the same time. Thanks for telling me about her.