Sometimes, I am surrounded by nonsensical statements.
Examples:
me: Sam! Your gash on your cheek looks much better today!
Sam: Yah! Now I can do cartwheels!
me: Sam, you're super speedy on our walk.
Sam: I know! I wonder where I get my power from... Oh yeah. I know.
me: Where?
Sam: The sun. Like Superman.
me: Zack, what's your favorite color?
Zack: Mom, you're a googak! (giggles)
Sam: Mom, HOLD ME! I can't walk!!!
me: Why?
Sam: Because my nose is running!
Every now and then something breaks through...
Matt: I know that planet - it's Saturn because it has rings.
Sam (exasperated): Daaa-aaad, ALL the outer planets have rings!
2 comments:
Well yes, obviously Superman gets his power from the sun. It's the only logical explanation. I would know.
PS- I'm still mad at you for cutting Z's hair.
"The birth of humor - a painful delivery" is a great essay that I read some years ago. Looks like Sam is in the delivery room.
Post a Comment