Monday, October 13, 2008

4th of the 4th

Thanks to Mind who tagged me (and if I don't do it right now, I never will...), here's the 4th picture out of the 4th folder.

I copied Mind. We're similar. We have folders within folders within folders. So first, here's the 4th pic in the 4th folder of the 4th folder of the 4th folder... etc.

Sam just waking up from a nap on Jan 11, 2006.
This one is the 4th pic from the 4th folder of this year's pics - Jan 8, 2008. I LOVE and miss these girls. From ice skating on Frog Pond - sipping hot cocoa. It was record breaking cold this time.
Okay, hmmmm... I tag Leese, Lesley (and/or Trev), and Corinne. (You're supposed to post the 4th pic from your 4th folder... Thanks for pointing out my lack of details, Trev...)

1 comment:

Triz said...

I don't get it....what are we supposed to do?