Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sam's First Drawing

I can't believe that Sam can do this... but I watched him with my own eyes. Behold. Sam's self-portrait ("with REALLY big ears, Mom!").


Here are his other drawings from today and Sam being silly...
(this is Sam's "smile")...


2 comments:

Kam said...

Hey Marci
THanks so much for your comments on my blog. It helps just to know I'm not the only one out there having days where I want to pull my (or my kids') hair out. :)

I love Sam's cute drawings, and his cute "smile". We just did family picts today, and it appears our Sam has conjured up her own "smile"-- very cheesy, lots of teeth, looks more like a growl? Where do they come up with these things?

Anyway, your baby Z is sooo cute and so big already! Looks like you're keeping busy. Thanks again for checking in and leaving some very helpful suggestions for me... can't wait to try some of your books.

kamber

corinne said...

i can't believe sam drew this. he is a genius for sure!