Friday, October 31, 2008

A Note from Zachary

Hello. I just had a doctor's appointment that confirmed what my mom and dad suspected.

I am a big boy. Just how big you might ask???

Well... let me tell you.

I'm 85% for weight.
I'm 99% for height.
And my head? Well, it's off the charts.

But aren't I cute???

8 comments:

Tara said...

Wow he is adorable!! So darn cute!!!

Lisa Michelle said...

Yes, Zach you ARE SOOO adorable!! Now tell your mom that we want to see pics from Halloween on here!

Danette said...

I love him. I really do. He's soooooo cute! That smile just grabs me. I'm a sucker for cute baby boys.
I'll write or call soon-- maybe next week will pan out better than this week did. Sorry about that.

corinne said...

oh my gosh! i can't wait to see how oliver compares, i thought oliver was the fattest, biggest baby around, but zach is putting up one heckuva fight! yes, z is absolutely adorable.
by the way, t & i ate those cookies you brought over today in about 20 min. they were so good we couldn't stop popping them in like the tiny delicious pumpkins they were. thanks again!

Melissa said...

the zack-man strikes again- leaving all beholders in awe of his sheer chubby cuteness.

Jenny said...

Yes, you are quite the cutie!

Lisa Michelle said...

Sophie says "He.. he... hello big boy"

ComitoClan said...

Marse, he sure is a cutie! My kids don't have percentiles like that! They average on the lower end of the scale if you know what I mean. Poor kids though, they don't have much choice. Have you seen their parents lately....... Both a tad on the short side.