Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cousins and Stroller Rides

Look at these cute cousins. More pics to come. We had so much fun at Wheeler Farm with Lisa, Sophie and Travis.
Matt and I decided to take our new stroller out for its first voyage this afternoon on a short jaunt around our neighborhood. When we arrived back home, this is what we found. These adorable boys sleeping with their hoods on... and most unbelievable is that Zack fell asleep with the weight of Sam's head on top of his own!

5 comments:

carly said...

Aww that's adorable!

Em Russ said...

Look at SAM's cute blanket! Somehow I thought he might commandeer it for himself!! :)

Danette said...

Is that a Chariot? I love ours! Seriously love it.

Lisa Michelle said...

I guess the new stroller is a hit then...? :) Let's go for a WALK SOON!!! And I LOVE those pics of Sam and Sophie... they are the cutest kids on the planet.

Anonymous said...

Nice Chariot! Finally you've obtained your lust stroller! Cute, cute boys.