
Some of you know that we have been trying everything to get Sam to bed at an earlier hour... than say 10:30pm. Well, all our efforts have paid off.
Tonight, both boys were in their beds asleep by 7:50pm. How lovely to have an evening again! And what am I doing with it? BLOGGING. Sad state of affairs. Better go live it up. So many things I could do right now! Read, watch tv, run on the treadmill, clean, relax, etc.
Don't we all love our kids a little more when they are sleeping???
2 comments:
Yea! congratulations. i have been getting Samantha down to sleep 7-7:30 every night, and it has changed my life! Callie's still around 8:30. Question though -- when does Zack wake up in the morning? Have you found that since putting him down earlier he wakes up a lot earlier too?
What is your secret !?! We have a non sleeper as well. We've tried the no nap thing which only makes her crankier but doesn't get her to be earlier. We also have a bedtime routine but sometimes it doesn't make a difference. I swear she just doesn't need much sleep which drives me crazy !! And we have now started the "monsters" & "ghost" in our room that doesn't help. I guess it doesn't matter too much since we won't be getting much sleep in the next month or so anyways.
Miss you guys !!
Post a Comment