
Now... it's only been ONE day... really only TWO naps, but I love my new life. (Gaylynn, are you listening???) :) Zack is taking to this ferbering much faster than Sam. 15 minutes of crying for nap 1, about 7 minutes for nap 2. And voila! A sleeping baby! SO MUCH BETTER than the 20 minutes it was taking us to rock him to sleep. I'm a big fan.
4 comments:
AMEN, sister!!
(oh man, I hate it when I accidentally post comments as my husband. Though he would say "amen" too!!)
I love that Dr. Ferber too. I stopped feeding Leah in the middle of the night this week. Two nights of whimpering for 5-15 minutes and now we are all sleeping through the night.
I never thought I'd hear you say that you were a fan of Ferber. Now can you see why we were such fans?
Post a Comment