Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A new forever family...

On Saturday, I was lucky enough to meet this friend
and this friend
at this place
to see this little girl
become part of this family forever.
Loved being there! I'll miss you Jen... are you SURE you have to move out of state this weekend??? I love these girls...
From our adventure at Cabela's. Thanks for the pics, Jen!

8 comments:

Em Russ said...

Love those sweet moments!

Lisa Michelle said...

Nice pics, Marse. And nice take on Mel's NYC post. Should I do one like that now? heh heh... :) you guys all look exactly the same - cute little roommates!

Marci said...

ha ha weese. yes... it was a take on bel's blog. she's the originator of all good ideas, ya know. :) COME ALREADY.

Melissa said...

i see my leggend has preceeded me. thanks for the tribute, yo. the pics turned out way cute! and weese, ditto what marse said. HURRY UP AND GET HERE.

Melissa said...

wow. i just realized i spelled 'legend' wrong. some english major i turned out to be.
=D

Melissa said...

oh my gosh. i spelled "preceded" wrong too. that's it, i quit.

Jenny said...

thanks marse. no, i don't want to move this weekend. you have an extra room...i could bunk with you for a year and then marcus cou;ld come pick me up. it'd just be like one long sleepover.

Adrienne said...

i love you and miss you.savybbb