Friday, August 15, 2008

Matching...

I'm not usually a fan of dressing your kids in matching clothes... but with Sam's insistence, I couldn't resist. And then I couldn't resist taking pics. How stinkin' cute are these boys???

7 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

My word, I cannot get over how much Sam looks like a mini you and Zack looks like a mini Matt. Wayyyyyyyyyy cute pics!

Em Russ said...

totally cute. Love little Zack's facial expressions (and always love Sam's!!)

reggstyl said...

I think Sam has good ideas, the matching shirts did make for cute pictures!

Tiffany J said...

AHHHH Brady has the same shirt! TOO cute on your boys! What a fun picture! They're getting SO big!

corinne said...

these boys are stinkin' cute! we just got back from vacation and i just got your message! let's get together this week. i will call you tomorrow!

Laura said...

a. your boys are sooo totally cute. Zack is adorable and I can't wait to meet him!
b. I fly back to utah on the 25th. It would be totally awesome to see you for the little bit that Allie is there too, but if that doesn't work out then I definitely have to come and see you guys! So yeah, let's get together soon!

Jenny said...

cute cute cute cute cute. I know what you mean about the matching. I'm not usually drawn to it...I would never buy the matching stuff myself, but we've been gifted some matching dresses for the girls, and I have to say, sometimes it's just so cute to have little matching dresses on Sunday. I'm a lot more girly than I ever thought. by the way, thanks for the pictures again. Can't wait to see how they turned out.