Monday, October 22, 2007

Bust a Move

7 comments:

TXlaps said...

He can definitely pump his rump!

Em Russ said...

That's hilarious and incredibly cute!! I kept waiting for you to turn the camera onto Matt's dance moves... maybe next time.

Oliver said...

We have a very similar table that plays an ABC song (in English and in Spanish) and counts to ten. That stuff gets in your head!

Excellent moves, Sam.

Mr Jo Bloggity said...

That's a great video. Little kids dancing are so funny.

Jacee McGuire said...

I loved this! He is too cute! I am with Emily, I was waiting to see Matt bust a move also!

Kam said...

Samantha and I just watched Sam's dance moves four times in a row. Apparently it's a new favorite for her... she's especially impressed that he's jivin' to her favorite song -- ABCs! Cute.

ps. Its been a long time since I've been commenting... congrats on the news of another one. Hope you're feeling well.

Bee said...

hi marci..this is bijaya..sam is so cute!!havent seen him for so long..he dances so well..hehehe..he is so sweet!!!