Saturday, October 27, 2007

Mom's Little Helper and more

Sam loves to help me do whatever it is I'm doing - sweep the floor (especially under any piece of furniture he can reach with his broom), wash dishes, bake anything, etc. Here he is helping me make pumpkin bread.


Sam also LOVES his sunglasses and hat lately. He wanted to wear his hat to bed the other night, and he watched most of a World Series game with Matt and me with his sunglasses on. (Sam LOVES baseball. Whenever we turn it on, he climbs up on the couch and sits right in between Matt and me to watch. He loves doing the "strike!", "you're out!" and "round the bases" signs...)




And lastly, THANKS to Matt for arranging a MUY FUN birthday celebration at none other than Chuck E Cheese! It was fun to be with friends, play skeeball, etc and of course... sing happy birthday with Chuck E himself!




(Sam LOVED playing this game with Matt. They probably played at least 15 games together... with Sam "helping" Matt by hitting random buttons.)

6 comments:

Jacee McGuire said...

Happy Birthday Marci!! That looks like a blast! Matt made an awesome choice on Birthday party location, I love that place!

Lisa Michelle said...

Hello. AWESOME cake! Did Mindy make that?? Looks dee-lish!! I notice that you're not wearing those swanky yellow earrings I sent you... ;)

Evan said...

I must return the love. Thanks for the vote marce, you truly are a dream. Happy B-day and congrats on your total Red Sox/Patriots domination.

Janice said...

What a fun party...Happy Birthday Marci!

john and nikki said...

happy birthday!

Cassi said...

Happy Birthday Marci! I just love the sunglass pictures of Sam...so cute.