Didn't this card turn out oh-so-cute for a friend's twin babies shower? I love my cricut... Now on to the Wreathmaking invites and then my Christmas cards! I'm going to put that thing to use!
Matt, that was just understood. We all know what an amazing gift giver and husband you are. You definatly give the rest of ours a run for their money. Darling card Marci. I wish you lived closer to me so you could show me your amazing cricut in person !!
4 comments:
and in real life it was even cuter than this (if you can believe that!!) Amazing Marci!!
That card is darling! Being a mom of twins, I especially love it :)
What Marci clearly meant to say, of course, is "I love my cricut...and my husband who always gives me the best gifts..."
Matt, that was just understood. We all know what an amazing gift giver and husband you are. You definatly give the rest of ours a run for their money. Darling card Marci. I wish you lived closer to me so you could show me your amazing cricut in person !!
Post a Comment