Thursday, October 11, 2007

Like Mother Like Son




Sam found my box of Lucky Charms yesterday afternoon. I love love love Lucky Charms. It's my favorite cereal. Long ago, Matt told me he was never again sharing a box of Lucky Charms with me because I pick out all the marshmallows. :)

Well, Sam did the same thing yesterday - with no prompting from me!

3 comments:

LauraJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
reggstyl said...

I actually was enjoying a bowl of Lucky Charms for dessert as I was checking blogs! The irony...except I am NOT a picker. I take bits from everything equally. Although I have to admit, if I am scooping up a bowl of ice cream, and I discover a vein of the chocolate fudge in Moose Tracks, I'll continue digging in the same spot. But outright picking? never.

Janice said...

lol That is so funny! I love the final picture...no marshmallows! Isn't it funny how they ado take after us in small ways? :)