Those two things have become synonymous in our house since Matt and I decided it would be a fun family tradition to have. So, we made cinnamon rolls this morning, had a bunch of friends over to gorge ourselves on warm gooey deliciousness while watching the morning session on TV.
Not much else to report, so I'll finally respond to one of those pop quiz about yourself tags from a while back...
who is your man? Matthew
dating/engaged/married? married 4 years and a bit now!
who eats more? Sigh. It's a draw... definitely me when it's something I love.
who sings better? Toss up. Matt's "Come What MAAAAAAAAY" is way better than mine.
who's older? Matt - 5 yrs, 6 mo, 1 day
who's smarter? Matt. He knows words I've never heard... and knows how to pronounce them.
who's temper is worse? About the same. We're stubborn pair.
who is better on the computer? Definitely Matt
who cooks dinner? I do. When I'm making something new and different, Matt wishes he were.
who drives when you are together? We take turns not driving. Neither of us wants to drive.
who is the most stubborn? TOTALLY Matt. :) ha ha.
who is the first to admit they are wrong? Probably Matt... (which may make me revise my prior answer.)
who named your dog? No dog. If we ever get one, Matt wants to name him Hurkimur.
who asked who out? Matt - once I finally figured out he liked me and not my roomie.
what happened on the date? A marathon day downtown. Lunch, talking, some freedom trail, a movie, etc and then to Books and Basketball (a volunteer tutor thing we were both doing.)
who is more sensitive? So me. I cry way more often. :)
who has more siblings? I do, but I only have him beat by one.
and it's just for one of those sibs that I'm posting at all today.
ENJOY LEESE!
PS - Sam from one year ago today and from yesterday. It's about time for another buzz! I don't know what Sam is ever going to do with his wavy, crazy, cowlicky hair!

4 comments:
Nice job, Marse. Bryce wants to know where Matt came up with Hurkimur. Personally, I'm surprised Hurk's not in the running as a potential child's name... You know, Steve, Shadrack, Hurkimur...
Ha ha... Lisa stole my comment! I was going to suggest Hurkimer for your next child. I'm sad I missed out on the gooey gorging of cinnamon rolls. Maybe we'll make it over today for the apple fest!! (Maybe....)
We have the roll tradition as well and LOVE IT! Our "roll" company just left our house. YUMMY! I love the smell and I love them hot out of the oven - oh, I am getting hungry for them again but how is that possible?
Hi Marse! We had our traditional German Pancakes for breakfast today during conference. I always laugh to myself remembering that Grandpa M always called them Ludwigs! (Lood-vigs)!
Post a Comment