
Mmmmm. If your mouth is watering right now, you know JUST what I'm talking about.
For part of my birthday celebrations, Matt and I went out to the Cheesecake Factory last night (and to swap out my birthday present new silver ipod nano for a RED one - it's totally AWESOME). I ordered thai lettuce wraps - which is technically an appetizer, but is OH SO dreamy good.
Just read THIS: THAI LETTUCE WRAPS Satay Chicken Strips, Carrots, Bean Sprouts, Coconut Curry Noodles and Lettuce Leaves with Three Delicious Spicy Thai Sauces — Peanut, Sweet Red Chili and Tamarind-Cashew.
Mmmmm. I've had thai lettuce wraps for dinner last night, lunch today, and probably lunch tomorrow. I would seriously eat these at least once a week. Wish I could figure out their recipe for the chicken, noodles, and sauces!
Now I'm off to figure out itunes. Yes... make fun if you want to... I've never ventured to itunes before now!
1 comment:
I am so jealous! A new Cheescake Factory restaurant is being built a mere 5 miles from our house. Every time I drive by I think...thai lettuce wraps, of course followed by some variety of cheesecake. As for me, I do need to go eat lunch...but I'm sure whatever I can scrouge up won't even compare to what you just ate.
Post a Comment