But I'm not referring to BYU. In fact, the team I'm rooting for is RED.
PLEASE don't think those blasphemous thoughts.
I'm referring to the one and only Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. The Halos. The rally monkeys. The thunder sticks. The team playing the Red Sox as we speak. (I'm in hostile territory over here.)
And yes. It's the middle of the 5th inning, tied, and I'm going to bed. This playoff game doesn't affect Sam's waking time. Don't spoil it for me! I'm watching it on TiVo first thing in the morning! GO ANGELS!
PS - Sam thought up some rally hats of his own during dinner tonight...
3 comments:
So cute Marse (as always!!) Hopefully word won't get out about your traitorous loyalties. You know how these Red Sox fans get around here!!
love the hats, love the new pics, love the new layout! Come on, we're you're inspiration right?:)Hey, I ran into Lisa at DI the other day. How fun -- the things you find at DI!
Marci: I thought after 4 years of me giving you grief about the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (talk about a lame name) you would make the right choice and become a Red Sox fan. Don't you ever learn?
Post a Comment