Little Peanut (aka Baby Romney #2) is "UNDER CONSTRUCTION"!
Expected completion date: April 27, 2008.
So far, so good over here! We're excited to find out what we're having on Dec 3.
PS - HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESLEY JEAN!
PPS - A big CONGRATS to Kate and Chris, new proud parents of an adorable baby girl. She's beautiful! Les and I are a little upset that she couldn't wait until the 19th..., but oh well!
14 comments:
woooohoooooooo! we're so excited for you!!! how are you feeling? how far apart will the two be?? VERY EXCITING!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Sophie is doing a happy dance over here. Huzzah for more cousins!!!
A huge congrats from your VA second cousins!!! Who is going to start the Boy-Girl pool?
How exciting!!!!!! We are so happy for you! Here's to healthy and happy pregnancy!
Congratulations!!! That's so exciting! Yea!
Congrats Marci! Also, a belated Happy Birthday to you!! :)
Is this the official announcement of fabulous news!? I'm so excited for you guys. And, it WAS your birthday on the 19th. Hope you got my little message. I'm planning on calling you tomorrow. Love ya baby cakes!
Congrats! I think Sam is concrete evidence that this baby is already cute, even if he/she is only a peanut.
Happy Belated Bday! Cheesecake factory is an excellend way to celebrate. Hope it was a great day.
I am SO excited for you!! I can't wait to hear what you will be having! Sam is going to be a great big brother. Congrats!!
Whoa whoa whoa woman! #2?!?!!!!!!!!!! I've been away from the internet for 4 days and this is the dream I come back to!!! What a dream! Congrats...you should have planned better - we both know Oct. 19 is the best day of birth.
Congrats! That is so super exciting! I hope you are feeling well and that all goes smoothly...
Laura
WOW !!! So exciting and congrats!! Hope everything goes well and you are feeling great.
Congratulations! Hope you are feeling well. Love, Sally
Yeah!! So exciting. Congrats! I am excited to hear what you guys are having.
Post a Comment