
(Aside - this is a fabulous children's book.)
Yes... We tried to go see the elephants from the Barnum and Bailey circus. They come in town once a year and park behind MIT. Then, they walk their elephants over to the BankNorth Garden for the big show. (This pic from last year...)

After waiting for a couple hours and walking the route backwards, we found out that we were too late! Shoot!
Sam and I had a fun time with Rose & her crew and Mindy & her crew playing at a park while we were waiting for elephants. I even got a few good pics of darling little Aubrey. Here's a favorite.

Sam, Josh, and Kay loved playing in the dirt...

And Sam, ever the independent player, could be seen in random spots like this...

or this... (Can you spot him?)

And when we left the park... check out the transformation. I'm pretty sure my son will never be that brown naturally. :)

3 comments:
Ahhh, alas... the elephant disaster was mostly my fault. I'm so sorry about that! What a great picture of Aubrey though! Incredible photography as always Marci!
Marci, I found your blog via Les and Trevor's blog. How are you? Your son is adorable! I'd love to hear how things are going...I guess I can via your blog now. I'd love to hear from you. -Allison (Martin) Theodosis (theodosis.mail@gmail.com)
Marci--Love all the posts recently :) If only all of Lisa's b-day presents could benefit all of us like this! Keep it up!
Post a Comment